Wild River Retreat Cabin
Sit back, relax and enjoy the sights and sounds of Mother Nature, alive and well here on Lookout Mountain in Mentone, Alabama. You will find the 10 x 40 foot covered porch perfect for your quiet morning coffee and watching the sunrise over Lake Lahusage, a quick nap on a lazy afternoon in the 6 foot swing, or gathering to enjoy the views of nature any time of day. This new cabin features a huge great room and dining area, a fully-appointed stainless steel kitchen, three large bedrooms and two full bathrooms for your comfort and convenience. The spacious great room features a stacked stone, wood-burning fireplace, 42 inch flat screen TV and DVD player. The back deck features a bistro-style table to gather and chat while others indulge in the 6-person hot tub. You’ll find it’s perfect any time of day, but under the stars…it is outstanding! This cabin is private and located 1/2 miles from swimming and fishing at the Lake Lahusage dam.
- 3 Bedrooms 2 Baths
- Master BR with King, 2nd BR with Queen, 3rd BR with Full bed
- Bathroom off Master BR with shower, Full bath tub/shower between 2nd and 3rd BR
- Hot Tub. For 6.
- Deck. Front and back.
- Charcoal Grill
- Kitchen. Stove, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dishes and Flatware for 10.
- Fireplace. Wood burning. Firewood is provided and is stacked near the front of the cabin behind the hot tub. Firewood is seasonal; season ends March 1. Owner has left cash donation box inside the cabin.
- Heat/AC. Central.
- TV. DISH Satellite (200 stations plus Encore movie Channels and music stations).
During the month of October all rental nights are Holiday/Weekend rate pricing. No discounts of any kind except for return guest or extended stay of five nights or more.
Unless otherwise specified, rate is for 4 guests. $15 for each extra guest.
6 people is max for this cabin.
2 night minimum.
Check In 4:00 Central Check Out Noon Central Time.
Pets (a limit of two) are allowed in this cabin with an additional cleaning fee of $75.00 as long as we know about the pet (s) at reservation time; either by phone or by using the notes section on the online booking reservation form. Failure to notify management that a pet is coming into a pet friendly cabin will be treated the same way pet (s) would be in a non-pet friendly cabin. This would include potential early departure as well as additional cleaning fees. By rental law management MUST know about all pets in residence.
Limited cell service at this cabin.
Guest Review Form