Stillwater Retreat on Little River
A great retreat on Little River. This large home is great for large groups or for those that want to be on the river. Fishing or swimming is just steps away; you can jump off the dock and swim in Little River or bring your own canoe. After a fun-filled day, relax in the hot tub or curl up by the fire.
- 5 Bedrooms 3 Baths
- Master BR down with King, 2nd BR with Queen, 3rd Upstairs "kids bunk room" 3 twins and a bunk with full on bottom with twin on top, 4th BR with Full, 5th BR with Queen
- Bathroom 1 on First floor, 2 Bath on first floor with large tub, 3rd Full bath upstairs with tub/shower combination
- Hot Tub. Jetted tub and Hot tub.
- Deck. 8 ft covered in front with large table and 8 ft across the back over looking the river.
- Charcoal Grill
- Kitchen. Stove, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dishes and Flatware for 8.
- Fireplace. Gas logs.
- Heat/AC. Central.
- TV. Cable.
- Linens provided
- Fishing. Large Dock on Little River. Canoe down to DeSoto Falls. Outdoor shower. New AC.
During the month of October all rental nights are Holiday/Weekend rate pricing. No discounts of any kind except for return guest or extended stay of five nights or more.
Unless otherwise specified, rate is for 6 guests. $15 for each extra guest.
14 people is max for this cabin.
2 night minimum.
Check In 4:00 Central Check Out Noon Central Time.
Pets (a limit of two) are allowed in this cabin with an additional cleaning fee of $75.00 as long as we know about the pet (s) at reservation time; either by phone or by using the notes section on the online booking reservation form. Failure to notify management that a pet is coming into a pet friendly cabin will be treated the same way pet (s) would be in a non-pet friendly cabin. This would include potential early departure as well as additional cleaning fees. By rental law management MUST know about all pets in residence.
Guest Review Form