Roy's Retreat is located on the west brow of Lookout Mountain. Enjoy a spectacular sunset from the deck that overlooks Wills Valley and distant mountains. Roy (the choclate lab owner) invites you to his mountain get-a-way. Roy has provided you with cozy furnishings and a back deck right off the master bedroom with a great view and a cool breeze. Relax on the cozy couch while you enjoy a fire in the wood burning fireplace. Roy invites you to bring your 4 legged member of the family to his mountain home. Pets are welcome with a one time $75.00 pet fee. Make your reservation today.
Rent LuLu's Lookout along with Roy's Retreat and receive a discount.
- 2 Bedrooms King down and Queen bed upstairs
- 2 Bathrooms tub/shower combo down -- Shower up
- Hot Tub. On deck for 5
- Deck. Back partially covered.
- Charcoal Grill
- Kitchen. Stove, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dishes and Flatware for 6.
- Wood burning.
- Firewood is provided and is under the outside deck on side near the hot tub.
- Fireplace is seasonal; season ends March 31. Owner has left cash donation box.
- Wood is provided up until March 31. After that time fireplace is cleaned and shut down for the season. Any evidence that fireplace has been used after March 31 will result in extra cleaning charges of no less than $75.00
- TV. DISH Satellite (200 stations plus Encore movie Channels and music stations) 2 TVs with individual receivers
- CABIN IS PET FRIENDLY WITH A $75.00 FEE. LIMIT OF TWO.
During the month of October all rental nights are Holiday/Weekend rate pricing. No discounts of any kind except for return guest or extended stay of five nights or more.
4 people is max for this cabin.
2 night minimum.
Check In 4:00 Central Check Out Noon Central Time.
Pets (a limit of two) are allowed in this cabin with an additional cleaning fee of $75.00 as long as we know about the pet (s) at reservation time; either by phone or by using the notes section on the online booking reservation form. Failure to notify management that a pet is coming into a pet friendly cabin will be treated the same way pet (s) would be in a non-pet friendly cabin. This would include potential early departure as well as additional cleaning fees. By rental law management MUST know about all pets in residence.
Guest Review Form