Old Hunter’s Hideaway
Old Hunter’s Hideaway is a place for old friends and great stories. And yes, FOWL language is spoken here! Enter the secured gate and make yourself at home. If you can pull yourself away from the screened in porch you will discover a warm and inviting home. Large living and dining area with views overlooking the valleys below. Spacious kitchen with everything you need. Three large comfy bedrooms each with its own bathroom will be sure to please! Double garage and backup generator so you don’t have to worry about “roughing it.” Enjoy the views, enjoy the quiet, and especially enjoy the birds.
- Master bedroom on main floor- queen bed and bath with tub and shower
- Second bedroom on main floor- queen bed and bath with shower
- Third bedroom on second floor- queen bed and bath with shower
- Satellite TV in great room
- WIFI internet
- Books and board games
- Kitchen with electric stove, dishwasher and refrigerator
- Coffee maker
- Eat in Counter Island with warming drawer
- Dining for 8 people
- Washer and dryer
- Iron and board
- Linens and towels provided
- Central heat and air
- Fireplace indoor gas logs
- Fireplace outdoor wood burning
- Screened in porch with seating
- Outdoor grill
- CABIN IS NON-PET FRIENDLY
During the month of October all rental nights are Holiday/Weekend rate pricing. No discounts of any kind except for return guest or extended stay of five nights or more.
8 people is max for this cabin. Rate is based on 6 $15 for each additional person
2 night minimum.
Check In 4:00 Central Check Out Noon Central Time.
Guest Review Form