LuLu's Lookout Atop Lookout Mountain in Mentone Alabama
LuLu's Lookout is located on the west brow of Lookout Mountain. Enjoy a spectacular sunset from the deck that overlooks Wills Valley and distant mountains. One mile from downtown Mentone, this cabin is close to everything. Settle into the cozy furnishings on the back deck right off the living room with a great view and a cool breeze. Relax on the cozy couch while you enjoy a fire in the wood burning fireplace. We invite you to bring your 4 legged member of the family to this mountain home. Pets are welcomed with a one time pet fee of $75.00. Make your reservation today. Rent LuLu's Lookout along with Roy's Retreat and receive a discount.
- 2 King beds
- 2 Bathrooms tub/shower combo down - Large separate shower and Jacuzzi tub up stairs
- Hot Tub. On deck for 5
- Deck. Back partially covered.
- Charcoal Grill
- Kitchen. Stove, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dishes and Flatware for 6.
- Wood burning.
- Firewood is provided and is under the outside deck on side near the hot tub.
- Owner has left cash donation box.
- Fireplace is seasonal and ends March 31. Wood will be provided up until that time. After March 31, fireplace will be cleaned and shut down for the season. Any evidence that fireplace has been used after March 31, will result in addtional cleaning charges of not less than $75.00.
- TV. DISH Satellite (200 stations plus Encore movie Channels and music stations) 2 TVs with individual receivers.
- CABIN IS PET FRIENDLY WITH A $75 PET CLEANING FEE. LIMIT OF TWO (2) PETS
During the month of October all rental nights are Holiday/Weekend rate pricing. No discounts of any kind except for return guest or extended stay of five nights or more.
4 people is max for this cabin.
2 night minimum.
Check In 4:00 Central Check Out Noon Central Time.
Pets (a limit of two) are allowed in this cabin with an additional cleaning fee of $75.00 as long as we know about the pet (s) at reservation time; either by phone or by using the notes section on the online booking reservation form. Failure to notify management that a pet is coming into a pet friendly cabin will be treated the same way pet (s) would be in a non-pet friendly cabin. This would include potential early departure as well as additional cleaning fees. By rental law management MUST know about all pets in residence.
Guest Review Form