Hurricane Creek at Mentone Cabins
You don’t have to rough it, to spend time in the woods. At the end of a long and winding road, you will find this quiet and private cabin on 24 acres of wooded property at the edge of Hurricane Creek. Serene and removed from the hustle and bustle, yet close enough to many conveniences and entertainment venues. Want more nature? Hurricane Creek Cabin is located only 1.5 miles from De Soto State Park. What a great place to escape!
- 2 Bedrooms 1 Bath
- Master BR with King bed downstairs, Queen bed and twin bed with trundle upstairs
- Bathroom on first floor
- Hot Tub. On deck for 3.
- Decks: Back covered, front screened, side up high for star gazing.
- Fire pit
- Charcoal Grill
- Kitchen. Stove, Microwave, Refrigerator, Dishes and Flatware for 6.
- Fireplace: Gas logs.
- Central A/C and Heat
- Telephone for Local Calls
- Flat Screen TV with DISH Satellite and DVD/CD Player downstairs,
- Large video library includes family movies.
- CABIN IS PET FRIENDLY WITH A $75.00 PET CLEANING FEE. LIMIT OF TWO.
During the month of October all rental nights are Holiday/Weekend rate pricing. No discounts of any kind except for return guest or extended stay of five nights or more.
Unless otherwise specified, rate is for 4 guests. $15 for each extra guest.
6 people is max for this cabin.
2 night minimum.
Check In 4:00 Central Check Out Noon Central Time.
Pets (a limit of two) are allowed in this cabin with an additional cleaning fee of $75.00 as long as we know about the pet (s) at reservation time; either by phone or by using the notes section on the online booking reservation form. Failure to notify management that a pet is coming into a pet friendly cabin will be treated the same way pet (s) would be in a non-pet friendly cabin. This would include potential early departure as well as additional cleaning fees. By rental law management MUST know about all pets in residence.
Guest Review Form