Cabin Rentals in Mentone, Alabama
Cedar Cove is a beautiful three-bedroom, two bath cabin! The accommodation is tucked away in the woods with a stocked lake and fishing dock at the end of the property’s nature trail including a two-story playhouse decorated and furnished for fun. Cedar Cove, one of the most charming Mentone cabin rentals, features upscale rustic décor. Guests have access to a wood-burning fireplace, a hot tub, flat screen TVs, a washer and dryer and much more!
Couples can enjoy themselves by taking in the scenery from one of the two screened porches, strolling on the wooded trail to the lake or watching a romantic comedy while snuggled up on the leather sofa. Families can have an equally special time with all the activities available, including roasting marshmallows over the extra-large firepit or fishing down at the dock.
- One bedroom features a King bed, second features a Queen bed and the third bedroom includes a bunk bed
- Two bathrooms including one located in the Master bedroom and the second located upstairs
- Hot tub located on the deck for five guests
- Two screened-in porches featuring rocking chairs, a swing and a large dining table
- Charcoal and gas grill
- Fully equipped kitchen including a stove, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, dishes and flatware for eight
- Heat and conditioning
- TV featuring DISH Satellite’s 200+ channels
- iPod player
- Washer and dryer
- Large firepit with seating for 12 guests
- Two-story playhouse with lights and power
- Stocked fishing pond with dock and chimenea
- NOT PET-FRIENDLY.
During the month of October all rental nights are Holiday/Weekend rate pricing. No discounts of any kind except for return guest or extended stay of five nights or more.
Unless otherwise specified, rate is for 4 guests. $15 for each extra guest.
6 people is max for this cabin.
2 night minimum during non-holiday time frame. 3 night minimum during holiday time frame.
Check In 4:00 Central Check Out Noon Central Time.
Wheel Chair Ramp to back porch. Cabin is handicapped friendly, not accessible. There is not a five foot turn around in the bathrooms for wheel chair access, nor are bathrooms handicapped accessible.
Guest Review Form