Stillwater Retreat on Little River
Sleeps 11+ | 5 Bedrooms | 3 Bathrooms | Pets Ok | No Smoking
A great retreat on Little River. This large home is great for large groups or for those that want to be on the river. Fishing or swimming is just steps away; you can jump off the dock and swim in Little River or bring your own canoe. After a fun-filled day, relax in the hot tub or curl up by the fire.
- 5 Bedrooms 3 Baths
- Master BR down with King, 2nd BR with Queen, 3rd Upstairs “kids bunk room” 3 twins and a bunk with full on bottom with twin on top, 4th BR with Full, 5th BR with Queen
- Bathroom 1 on First floor, 2 Bath on first floor with large tub, 3rd Full bath upstairs with tub/shower combination
- Hot Tub. Jetted tub and Hot tub.
- Deck. 8 ft covered in front with large table and 8 ft across the back over looking the river.
- Charcoal Grill
- Kitchen. Stove, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dishes and Flatware for 8.
- Fireplace. Gas logs.
- Heat/AC. Central.
- TV. Cable.
- Linens provided
- Fishing. Large Dock on Little River. Canoe down to DeSoto Falls. Outdoor shower. New AC.
During the month of October all rental nights are Holiday/Weekend rate pricing. No discounts of any kind except for return guest or extended stay of five nights or more.
Unless otherwise specified, rate is for 6 guests. $15 for each extra guest.
14 people is max for this cabin.
2 night minimum.
Check In 4:00 Central Check Out Noon Central Time.
Pets (a limit of two) are allowed in this cabin with an additional cleaning fee of $75.00 as long as we know about the pet (s) at reservation time; either by phone or by using the notes section on the online booking reservation form. Failure to notify management that a pet is coming into a pet friendly cabin will be treated the same way pet (s) would be in a non-pet friendly cabin. This would include potential early departure as well as additional cleaning fees. By rental law management MUST know about all pets in residence.
Submit your review
This is the 5th time that I have organized a Men's Retreat Weekend to be held at this location. The location is idle for the scenery and water access to provide a relaxing weekend. The house is a bit older, however is nicely update to be very functional and comfortable for a larger group whether it be a larger family, multiple families, or in our case a group of friends on a Spiritual Retreat.