Sleeps 11+ | 4 Bedrooms | 3 Bathrooms | No Pets | No Smoking
WHAT A VIEW!!!
Nestled along the west brow of Lookout Mountain in Northwest Georgia, Hinds’ Feet Cabin is wonderful place for family get togethers and group retreats. If you are looking for a peaceful and relaxing spot to get away for a week or weekend, this is the place for you. ‘Hinds’ Feet on High Places’, a customized Southland Log Homes log cabin, was built as a family project for our families and friends to meet and relax. Located away from the everyday distractions of work and “city life” we think you will fall in love with our cabin and the area just as much as we have. Although you’ll find that things tend to be a little slower up at our cabin and in the general area, there remains a lot of things to do in the area that would be of interest to kids and adults alike.
- 3 Bedrooms and Loft 2 1/2 Baths
- Master BR down with King. 2nd BR with Queen, 3td BR “bunk room” with 3 bunk beds
- Bathroom off Master BR with Shower, Full bath upstairs, Half bath down stairs
- Deck. Great Views – Bench on Mountain edge
- Charcoal Grill
- Kitchen. Stove, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dishes and Flatware for 16.
- Fireplace. Wood Burning
- Fireplace is seasonal; October 1-March 31.
- Wood can be purchased at reservation time for $25.00.
- After March 31, fireplace will be shut down for the season. After March 31 any evidence of inside fireplace usage will result in additional cleaning fees of no less than $75.00.
- TV. 1 TV with Dish Satellite 1 TV upstairs to use with DVDs.
- CABIN IS NON-PET FRIENDLY.
During the month of October all rental nights are Holiday/Weekend rate pricing. No discounts of any kind except for return guest or extended stay of five nights or more.
Unless otherwise specified, rate is for 6 guests. $15 for each extra guest.
12 people is max for this cabin.
2 night minimum.
Check In 4:00 Central Check Out Noon Central Time.
Submit your review