Briar Ridge at DeSoto Rock Retreat is a family-size retreat built for beauty and furnished for comfort. Surrounded by woods and sandstone formations, located just off DeSoto Parkway between DeSoto State Park and DeSoto Falls.
Great room with vaulted wood ceiling, dining room that will seat 12 and huge screened porch all help ensure quality family time. DeSoto State Park, with pool, fishing, and miles of hiking trails, is 1.5 miles away. Also convenient to summer camps and other Mentone-area activities.
- 4 Bedrooms 2 1/2 Baths
- Master BR down with King, 2nd BR with King down, 3ed BR upstairs with King, 4th bedroom with Full and 2 bunk beds
- Full Bathroom on First floor, Half bath off the Kitchen, Full bathroom on second floor
- Hot Tub. On deck for 5.
- Deck. Large covered front and screened side porches.
- Charcoal Grill. 1 in Picnic Area & 1 on the deck.
- Kitchen. Stove, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dishes and Flatware for 16.
- Fireplace. Gas logs.
- Fire Pit outside
- TV. Five. 40" flat screen TV and blue ray disc player in three of the bedrooms. 31" TV with dvd/vhs in bunk room. Great room has 47" flat screen TV and Blue Ray disc player. DISH with 200 channel package and Encore movies.
- VCR/DVD. Large video library includes family movies.
- Games, Books & Puzzles
- Private picnic area in beautiful setting with 3 picnic tables, 2-person hammock and charcoal grill -- camp fire pit, screened porch with hot tub, porch swing, and dining table, Dining room table seats six without leaves, up to 12 with leaves, Game table in great room seats 4-6.
- CABIN IS NOT PET FRIENDLY.
During the month of October all rental nights are Holiday/Weekend rate pricing. No discounts of any kind except for return guest or extended stay of five nights or more.
Unless otherwise specified, rate is for 6 guests. $15 for each extra guest.
12 people is max for this cabin.
2 night minimum.
Check In 4:00 Central Check Out Noon Central Time.
Guest Review Form